Saturday, November 9, 2013

Five For Saturday

Another late Five for Friday post! Oops!



Writing fiction stories for Writer's Workshop. I was reminding my students to include details, descriptive language, and dialogue in their stories and one of my students was like, "Ms. Wu, they all start with d!" Why yes they do! So now we have the 3Ds of story writing. Now if only I had time to make this into a pretty anchor chart...


Whoooo's ready to dissect some owl pellets??? These kids are! We got lucky with these pellets and found tons of bones!





I have a personal chef in the classroom. She made me breakfast with a pomegranate smiley face! 







Mixing primary colors to create secondary colors using pastels. 


Creating some sunset horizon artwork with our smearing/mixing skills!



And since I'm late I guess I'll add a sixth since this is the reason why I didn't post yesterday!


Met up with some friends for some late night dessert! Honey toast! :)






4 comments:

  1. I want a personal chef in my classroom! Jealous! And then check out your dessert - jealous again!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a personal chef is pretty awesome. Such a cutie! :)

      Pam

      Delete
  2. I am drooling like a big baby afters imagining how awesome that dessert was. I am your 98th follower :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a big sweet tooth but this one was good! Thanks for the follow! :)

      Pam

      Delete