Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Am I really blogging the day after I just posted an entry?! Only on Halloween!!







We started the day with a quick lesson on UNICEF so that the kids could trick-or-treat for UNICEF. After that we did another quick lesson on adjectives. Many of the kids struggled with describing words on our last OCR test so I thought this would be a great opportunity to review. I got mini pumpkins for all the kids and we came up with some adjectives describing our pumpkins.

After that, we spent the rest of the day doing centers, all activities that I found online through all these lovely teacher blogs I follow. :)

We ended the day with a Halloween Luncheon in the classroom and our school parade! 

Just wanted to share some of the Halloween goodies we had at our party.
Jack-o-Lantern clementine!
Rice Krispies pumpkin!
Crazy artwork in jello!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

And it's November tomorrow, whoopee! @@






No comments:

Post a Comment