Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another Holiday Gift - Wax Paper Lanterns!

So we are in the middle of parent-teacher conferences right now. As a result of conference week, we have been on a minimum day schedule ALL WEEK. Some people make think that's great but the reality is...IT SUCKS! Haha. There just never seems to be enough time to get anything done! But we're working through it...and with the help of some awesome classroom aides and my BTSA mentor, my class managed to get our other holiday gift made...wax paper lanterns!


I put the lanterns together after my conferences today. Here's what they look like! :)




Anyways, halfway through conferences! 14 conferences down, 9 more to go! I promise there will be more things to share after conferences are over! I do have a freebie coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment