Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gifts!!!


Winter break is here! I don't know how I made it through but I did somehow!!! Of course, I also caught a nasty cold which basically resulted in a sore throat and no voice! Just in time for the holidays and VACATION. Joy.

Anyways, thought the best way to end this week is with an overview of gifts I've given and received to school people.

Gifts I gave:
Post-it frame for my bestie colleague!

Post-it frame for principal (secret santa) and BTSA coach.
White chocolate, cranberry, and macadamia nut cookies for the staff!
Books and a pencil for my students!

Gifts I received:

Homemade peppermint fudge in my own cup from the bestie colleague.
Skittles in a jar from a student. They know I love skittles.  :)

Gift cards!
Candles and a necklace from students.
And I saved the best for last...a personalized ornament from a student! Might have to make this one a tradition. :)
Okie dokes. I really should be asleep now. Have a 6am flight tomorrow. Heading out to Cancun for a family vacation. See you all in a week! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment