Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones. I had a good time with the family in Mexico. Best part of it was ziplining. If you're an adventurous person I highly recommend it! SO MUCH FUN!!!!
And now we are in a new year! I got to spend New Year's Eve with some friends. Will be meeting up with some high school friends in an hour. Good start to a brand new year!
I don't normally do new year resolutions since I know I won't really try to follow them. But last night got me thinking about some things I could definitely work on both in my professional and personal life.
Professional (blogging included!):
1. Have a little more patience with the kids.
2. Blog more often and leave comments on other blogs.
3. Create more products and freebies to share!
1. Less sarcasm
2. Spend more time with friends
3. Travel more!
4. But somehow finish paying off my student loans at the same time :)
I think these are doable. Happy 2013 everyone!!! :)
Found a blog with a resolution linky party. So why not? :)