Sunday, October 27, 2013

Five for Saturday!

[update]
Well apparently I forgot to publish this when I wrote this yesterday. Guess it has now become a Five for Sunday???

===
Oops, did I miss Five for Friday? Well, you see, I decided to go out to dinner with a colleague on Friday so by the time I got home from work (around 5:30pm), I had an hour to write and email out our class weekly newsletter before getting picked up for dinner. Of course, after dinner, we spent an hour or so in the car just chatting and I didn't get back home until 10:30pm. Took a shower and went straight to bed. So I guess it will have to be Five for Saturday this time! :)




Partner reading of various bat books.





Addition with regrouping Scoot.



A visit from a nearby wildlife museum with a presentation on bats.


Using nylons to create wing membranes, which in turn, make us into bats!


A live bat!





Science investigation on balance. Trying to balance a tagboard crayfish on our finger with the help of clothespins. 



Creating q-tip skeletons!





Short and sweet! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment