Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Math Freebie!

Last night, I spoke with a first grade teacher from my student teaching site. Unfortunately, I didn't get to have the opportunity to student teach under her, but I still got to pick her brain once in a while! Definitely helped me get started with my career teaching first grade with some great advice, including stalking, I mean, following teacher blogs! It's great to connect with someone who shares the same interests and does the same things. We oogled over our TpT purchases from the Cyber Monday sale. Got some good suggestions from her. Thank you also for the words of encouragement, Mrs. Chidester! :)

Anyways, I definitely made some awesome purchases last night. In fact, I already used one of my purchases in class today. More about that in tomorrow's entry! For today, I wanted to share a freebie that I quickly created during my prep on Monday before math and used it. Of course, I prettied it up a little bit with some format and font changes for sharing purposes. We were learning the subtraction strategy of thinking addition doubles.

Click on the image above to download the freebie from my TpT store! Please leave some feedback if you do! :)

Freebie Fridays



PS. Another purchase was made from my store! Both of my paid products on TpT have been bought once now! More motivation to create more products to sell! :)




2 comments: