Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently

So I most definitely missed the Five for Friday post. I was even looking forward to posting and sharing about my week (Thanksgiving break, hooray!). However, things just got SUPER busy and now I have no energy to take pictures and post. My family moved back for our house this weekend and I helped out so I'm EXHAUSTED. Now, I'm finally back at my own place and trying to relax while also doing lesson planning for the upcoming week. At least I managed to get this Currently completed! :D


I'm sure most of the above are pretty self-explanatory. For the tradition, I always like to give my co-workers a nice treat bag of sorts before Winter Break. It also gives me the opportunity to try out new baking recipes. Not sure what I'm going to make this year...maybe some scones? We shall see. :)

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I could definitely have a few more days of break!! I love to bake!! Do you have any favorites? I make some killer peanut butter truffles!! Have a great first day back!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about break being over. It seems like when we are on a break, time flies by so fast. Well maybe Christmas break will be here before we know it. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you counting down the days till Winter Break? I'm sad that Thanksgiving break is over, too!
    I hope you show pictures of what you get your co-workers. I'd love to see what you made for them

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pam! I found you at Farley's! I am totally with you on Cloud Atlas; REALLY had to pay attention to that one! I also can't even tell you how many times my Currently says I need more time. :) I am a new follower on Bloglovin!

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete