Thursday, April 25, 2013

How to Help Save the Earth

Happy belated Earth Day! Sorry this post is so late. First, I forget to take a picture. Then, I forget my camera. After that, I get too lazy and forget to post. (Like my use of sequence words there?)

In celebration of Earth Day, we created coffee filter Earths! First they used blue and green markers to color the Earth on coffee filters, completely covering it with marker ink. (Make sure to have something underneath the coffee filter to catch all the ink that seeps through!)


After coloring our Earths, we created magic by spraying the coffee filters with water.



Once they dried (and they dry pretty quickly!), we glued the Earths along with our writing (prompt and paper provided by A Cupcake for the Teacher) on black paper. 



This made for an awesome bulletin board! :)
Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Earth Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment