Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Poem

I wanted to have my students do some more poem writing after our experience with writing weather haikus. This time, I decided to include some grammar lessons in there. So, we first went over nouns.

Then, we came up with some Spring nouns...
The "person" one was really hard to come up with.
After that, we talked about verbs and came up with some verbs that could go along with our Spring nouns.

Lastly, we came up with some adjectives to describe some of the nouns...

And then we put them all together to create our poems! I wish I had a picture of that but we weren't able to finish on Friday. But we will be done on Monday so check back for some pictures of the completed products!

[Updated]
The completed product!!! :)





The writing paper for this can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment