Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently

It's a new month again! My, how time flies so fast. A new month means it's time to link up with Farley's Currently!



LISTENING - The smoke detector has started beeping and I can't reach it to change the batteries!!! Oh, the bothers of being short (or average I suppose).

LOVING - Spring break is over! :( But we still have one more day off today thanks to Casear Chavez! :)

THINKING - Such a wonderful break especially because I got to spend some quality time with the boyfriend back at home.

WANTING - Before heading back to my second home (Oakland, where I teach and live), I'm definitely going to stop by In-N-Out for lunch! Yum! Can't wait to get my double meat, animal style, with no pickles! :D

NEEDING - Spring break was awesome! I wish I could get more time for relaxing because it definitely feels AWESOME!

ADVICE - I could definitely use some of this since I have been having trouble keeping up with blog posts and just creating things to sell. With that, I don't really feel like I have much advice to give besides...be yourself! The way your express yourself in your posts is definitely what captures readers (at least in my opinion). Hopefully that's helpful. I can't wait to see what other advice people give!

Back to enjoying my last day of break! Don't forget to link up too! :)

15 comments:

  1. The smoke alarm does not sound fun! Reminds me of the FRIENDS episode where Phoebe throws her smoke alarm down the garbage chute!

    Teacher at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not see that episode...will have to go find it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your last day of break! Love your advice, mine was very similar! :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I came over from Currently, my husband was in the Navy and now works as a contractor for them, same job. He loves it when they fly into a town with an In n Out, we don't have those here.
    I would love for you to visit my blog too!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In n Out is the best!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. The smoke detector can be a bit annoying! Hope you got those batteries changed! I have a day off today and I'm loving it as well.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it wonderful? I think it should be mandated that we have the Monday after spring break off every year. So nice! :)

      Delete
  5. Time for new batteries! Have a wonderful spring break!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great advice. And yes, being a shortie is the worst! I can never reach ANYTHING! My 4th graders offer to help reach things off the shelves...

    I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is why I stick to teaching first. Hard to find a first grader that is taller than me! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Pam! Thanks for stopping by my blog several days ago! I am glad you had a wonderful spring break and got to spend time with your boyfriend!
    :)Kim

    ReplyDelete