1. Our terrariums are growing like crazy! Too bad all our living organisms are underground and can't be seen. At least none of the earthworms have died yet. Just about all of them died within a week last year.
2. Dyeing pasta for for the 100th day of school!
3. We went on a field trip to the Oakland Museum of California on Wednesday. When we were there, we took a workshop and learned about ground painting. The kids got to create their own paint and everything!
4. Thursday's art lesson continued our unit on textures. Since Lunar New Year is coming up, the subject of our artwork is the dragon. After tracing the dragon template, the students used patterns to create textures. Some of them turned out really great!
5. Friday was the 100th day of school! Enough said. :)
Don't forget to link up too! :)