Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BlogLovin' Linky Party

Like every other blogger out there, with the closure of Google Reader coming up, I have been trying out other alternatives to see what works for me. I had been using Feedly for the last month or so but recently joined BlogLovin' after seeing that many of my fellow bloggers were doing the same.

Well it seems that so many people have been joining BlogLovin' that there is now a linky party for it!

So if you're using BlogLovin', don't forget to link up! :)

P.S. I also got this cool BlogLovin' follow button (left sidebar) from Common Core & So Much More. So much prettier than the one that is offered by BlogLovin. Definitely go check it out! :)

Quick Summer Update: I am no longer in Singapore with the family but am now in Taiwan! Just as hot and humid here but at least the air quality is better! Also more mosquitoes though and they LOVE me. :( More to come later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment