Saturday, March 23, 2013

Answers Revealed!!!

On Sunday, I linked up with Flying Into First Grade's Just Acquainted Linky Party. I had to post two truths and a lie. Here is what I wrote:
1. I have lived in a different place every year in college.
2. I have two dogs.
3. I have two younger brothers. 

It's almost Sunday again so I figured it is time for the answer to be revealed!

1. I have lived in a different place every year in college (TRUTH). 
I moved so much in college it was pretty crazy. I proceeded to continue to move at least once a year after college. Finally somewhat settling down right now because this is my second year at my current place!

2. I have two dogs. (LIE)
I WISH I had two dogs. I've been wanting dogs for a while and keep telling myself that I will get a dog soon.

3. I have two younger brothers. (TRUTH)
One brother is in Florida for college and the other is in middle school.

Did you guess correctly??? Check back tomorrow for the next "Just Get Acquainted" linky party topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment