2. "Graded" my students' March Daily Five Check List. I plan to blog about this system sometime soon. Maybe this weekend?
3. Went to go visit a friend who works at Google for lunch. Got myself a nifty Google guest badge and free lunch! Plus, it was good to catch up with friends. :)
4. Worked on my students' memory books, my end of the year gift for them. Definitely another thing to blog about! PS. I love my personal paper cutter!
5. Being on break means I get to go home to the parents' place which is much closer to where the boyfriend lives. Also means I get to see the boyfriend during the week. Picked him up from work on Wednesday and went to this well-known ramen joint. Typically there's an hour wait to get in but we got lucky and got in right away! Yum!
6. Is it okay to add a sixth picture? Went to Target today and picked up some goodies from the dollar section. Pencils to give the kids as a welcome back from Spring Break gift! The Highlights books are awesome journal prompts. And the crossword puzzle book is just for me. :)
As you can see, this week was a good balance of work, relaxing, and catching up with friends. So sad that it is all coming to an end. :( But, we get an extra day of Spring Break because we have April 1 off in recognition of Caesar Chavez Day. Yay! :) I am actually pretty happy about it for other reasons. I have yet to have a school day on April Fool's Day and I'm not looking forward to it when it comes.
Hope everyone had, is having, or will be having an awesome and relaxing Spring Break!! :)