Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted! (Linky Party)

I am linking up with Flying Into First Grade's Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party!!


I wanted to link up last week but failed because I was brain dead and couldn't think of things that I liked that started with my initials. But this week's topic is much easier, so here I go!

2 Truths and a Lie
1. I have lived in a different place every year in college.
2. I have two dogs.
3. I have two younger brothers. 

Leave a comment and try to guess my lie! Good luck! :)

Don't forget to link up too!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Wu,
    I found you through LaToya's Let's Get Acquainted Linky. I think your lie is #3. I am your newest follower
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking #2, two dogs - because I have one and that is hard.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    I am a new follower of your blog now! Your choices are tough. I am guessing the one about two brothers because I have two dogs and many people move around in college until they find their niche. Can't wait to read more.
    Learning in Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3....
    And that is totally a random guess!
    I had the hardest time with my three!!!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to say #1. The other two just seem too truthful. Love visiting your blog and love that you are a California blogging buddy.
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete